Tuesday 22 August 2017

Hypnosis Ninja Changing Your Relationship with Food

So this is one where I will be coming back and doing an update. I downloaded the Hypnosis Ninja Changing Your Relationship with Food. I`ve listened to it partially but have not had the time to sit down and listen to the whole thing all at once.  So far I haven't noticed a difference yet but I am looking forward to some positive results!!!

Okay so here is the update:
 I have an eating disorder and I listened to this once and I`m not sure if I will listen to it again. I do not recommend this if you have an eating disorder. I do however highly recommend the sleep one that they have on their website!


 If you want to try this out as well go to https://www.hypnosisninja.com/food-relationship I did very much enjoy the sleep one and I would highly recommend that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment